CLEAR SPRING, Md. (AP) — Authorities in Maryland say a man and his 10-year-old autistic son are missing they left their home to look at Christmas lights. The Washington County Sheriff’s Office told news outlets Enrique “Henry” Alejandro Vela and his son, 10-year-old Michael Anderes Suarez-Vela, were last seen Sunday at 8 p.m. Officials say the father and son were traveling in a blue Hyundai Elantra with Maryland registration plates 4CZ4512.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- William Shatner Can Go Fuck Himself | The Shatner Files 2020
- The Yearly Shatner Shit Show In The Name Of @AutismSpeaks Has Begun | Yes, It Started Early This Year | #kindnesscounts
- 3 things people don’t know about autistic girls and women | SBS Voices
- Facebook bans coronavirus ‘miracle cure’ ads – Naked Security
- Father Found Guilty, Mom Takes Plea Deal After Starving Daughter For ‘Religious Reasons’ | Michael Stone