There I was at the office, sat at my desk. A normal day. Listening to music through my noise-cancelling headphones: some classic 90s Manchester tunes from the likes of James, New Order and Happy Mondays. No indication that anything was wrong: I was getting on with my work as usual. Went to get a drink…
— Read on myautisticdance.blog/2018/12/17/sensory-overload-2/
– Culture & Community –
- Changes is good just not that early – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Most Anticipated Films Of 2019 – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- Winter Soldier – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words
- A Bed of Roses Still Has Thorns – On #Autism and Cures – My Autistic Dance
- Can an Autistic Person Change a Tire? – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog