Sources tell NY1, 44-year-old Aries Baluyot hit the 20-year-old autistic man multiple times with a wooden stick at P.S. 721 in Gravesend.
— Read on www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2018/12/22/city-doe-employee-arrested-for-allegedly-abusing-autistic-man
– Divergent News & Notes –
- My son was diagnosed with autism at five. Did he inherit it from my misunderstood mother? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Devil Doll Return After More Than a Decade with ‘Lover & a Fighter,’ New Single “Purse Whiskey” « American Songwriter
- The mass migration to online learning is leaving disabled students behind
- Supplements for coronavirus probably won’t help, and may harm – Baltimore Sun
- Congress must do more for disability community re: COVID-19 | Autistic Self Advocacy Network