90 percent of the more than 21,000 adults in Bexar County living with autism are not receiving coordinated care from local organizations. Cara Magrane, the executive director of Autism Lifeline Links, joins us to talk about the new study.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Amazon Is Now Donating To Scientology’s Drugs Education Charity | IFLScience
- Fierce Autie: Quackery Exposed: Calcium Bartonite Clay
- Quackery Exposed: Ozone Saunas | Fierce Autie
- 2020 Guest Quack: Stephanie Belseth, MAN, CPNP MAN, CPNP | Fierce Autie
- 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Christian Bogner | Fierce Autie