90 percent of the more than 21,000 adults in Bexar County living with autism are not receiving coordinated care from local organizations. Cara Magrane, the executive director of Autism Lifeline Links, joins us to talk about the new study.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Disability rights activists rally around wife of quadraplegic man with covid-19 who sought continued treatment – The Washington Post
- Coronavirus UK: Death rates of people with autism have DOUBLED | Daily Mail Online
- Disabled people could become ‘even more isolated’ as lockdown eases | Express & Star
- Anti Semitism in 2020 | Fierce Autie
- QuackWatch | FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Warning Letter: Golden Sunrise Pharmaceutical | Circa April 29, 2020