Welcome to the David Snape Show, your essential radio show for Bourne and the surrounding areas. On this weeks show.
We talk about Christmas meals and what would be your perfect meal for Christmas Day.
Your events guide for the weekend and week ahead with some mentions.
I will do a feature about the Sleaford Mental Health Group which I was lucky to visit this week.
There will be an interview with Richard Pharrow from RHG Consultants, talk about the company/jobs and the employability course for young people.
Hope you enjoy the show.
– Culture & Community –
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network breaks with Sesame Street over Autism Speaks ties – The Washington Post
- ‘Poetic’ autism film divides campaigners (Circa 2009) | New Scientist
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autistic History: Neurodiversity
- Petition | Billy Mann Owes Reparations, Not a Self-Serving Apology, to the Autistic Community! | via Wendy Katz
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | Betting on the “cure” over quality of life for your autistic kid? | Eve Reiland