Welcome to the David Snape Show, your essential radio show for Bourne and the surrounding areas. On this weeks show.
We talk about Christmas meals and what would be your perfect meal for Christmas Day.
Your events guide for the weekend and week ahead with some mentions.
I will do a feature about the Sleaford Mental Health Group which I was lucky to visit this week.
There will be an interview with Richard Pharrow from RHG Consultants, talk about the company/jobs and the employability course for young people.
Hope you enjoy the show.
– Culture & Community –
- ♫ David Snape Show 15.2.19
- Cody Clark’s A Different Way of Thinking at Rogue Fest | Fresno, California
- What’s in a Word: Asperger’s and Hate Groups, or the Cassandras | Terra Vance
- Big news week for Autistic Lincs | Callum Brazzo
- Dyspraxia is more than just “clumsy child syndrome” – it can cause emotional distress and anxiety throughout life
- Download Free Coloring Books from 113 Museums | Open Culture
- Sounding Like – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words
- Writing Autism – Autism and Expectations
- How dance transformed this autistic Devon teenager’s life | West Country – ITV News
- Great Rock One Hit Wonders of 1985 | 80smetalman’s Blog