Welcome to Debunker, a weekly breakdown of misleading (and sometimes flat-out wrong!) news from the worlds of science, health, and more—for Beast Inside members only.
Just a few weeks ago, Humble’s Mineral Solution (also known as Miracle Mineral Solution, or MMS) was adorned with the prized “Amazon’s Choice” label on the e-commerce site, promising “highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.”
– BS & The Quackery –
- Texas Fears Lax Vaccine Laws Means a Measles Outbreak Looms – Citizen Truth
- CDC Issues Travel Warning to Stop Spread of Measles | Katie Joy
- As Seen On Facebook |Letter to Kerri Rivera: You may try to intimidate me. It will not work. | Amanda Seigler
- California Bill to Tighten Vaccine Exemptions Amended to Sharpen Focus on Bad Doctors | KTLA
- Jessica Biel Tries To Have It Both Ways When It Comes To The Anti-Vaccination Movement — See How Justin Timberlake’s Wife Handled The Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Backlash | Celebrity Insider
– Scientology –
- Jane Doe Sues David Miscavige & The Church of Scientology – The Scientology Money Project
- Lawsuit accuses Scientology, David Miscavage of child abuse, human trafficking, libel.
- Former Member Files Harassment Lawsuit Against Church Of Scientology – CBS Los Angeles
- Ex-Scientologist Says She Was Targeted Because of Work on A&E Series in New Lawsuit | Hollywood Reporter
- New Lawsuit Claims Church of Scientology Harassment