VICTORIA — The plight of a 12-year-old boy who endured years of neglect and malnutrition should lead to an overhaul of the child welfare system in British Columbia to support kids with complex needs, says the children’s representative.
– Autistic Crisis! –
- Nurse says he has seen killers cared for better than autistic children at health unit funded by NHS | Daily Mail Online
- Missing Autistic Teen in Lower Merion Found | TAPinto
- Police officers provide Christmas for autistic teen kicked out of home – KXLF.com
- IFPD officers provide Christmas for autistic teen kicked out of home: ‘If anybody deserves it, it’s him.’ | East Idaho News
- DOE employee accused of striking student with autism