A Las Vegas valley father is on a mission to protect his son in school. Josh Wahrer said a school employee hurt his son, who has autism, earlier in the school year. So now, Wahrer wants to use a device to protect him.
– Parenting –
- Chronic pain sufferer Daisy Hoskins finally gets diagnosis after decades of doubt
- VIDEOS: Justice For Osime Brown Campaign | Paul Wady
- Statement about the Shooting of the 13. year old Autistic Teen in Utah | Fierce Autistics And Allies
- It took moms to hack the COVID quacks
- Official Statement about the Autistic Child being Shot by Police in Utah | Autistic Inclusive Meets USA