Kelly Salvador cannot comprehend why a Damascus High School student took a humiliating photo of her special needs son, and then shared that image on Snapchat with help from a second classmate. The November 1, incident occurred in a boy’s bathroom. Salvador’s son Brandon, who has severe autism, was standing at the urinal, his pants dropped around his knees, his buttocks exposed. It was around 7:35 a. m.
– Autistic Crisis! –
- Open Letter To Fresno: Help Break The Myth About Autistics & Suicide
- The research behind the Autism & Homelessness Toolkit | Circa April 1, 2019
- Autism And Homelessness Toolkit | UK | Circa April 2019
- The hidden danger of suicide in autism | Spectrum | Circa August 8, 2018
- Nurse says he has seen killers cared for better than autistic children at health unit funded by NHS | Daily Mail Online