Welcome to the David Snape Show, your essential radio show for Bourne and the surrounding areas. On this week’s show.
We talk about your favourite books of 2018 and how my imagination makes reading books the most joyful experience this year.
The events guide for the weekend and week ahead with some mentions along the way.
We come back to last week’s mental health as i talk about the video version of my powerful poem. Also read out Nigel Young’s fundraising post which will have you in tears.
Hope you enjoy the show.
– Culture & Community –
- Toxic fancies #puppetgate | The other side
- Autistic student writes emotional poem about his oddness, leaves internet teary-eyed | Trending & Viral News
- An Autistic Perspective on Autism & Routine – Neurodivergent Rebel
- The Umbrella Academy On Netflix Review – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- The Winnie Project | Stim the Line