Overload is hard to describe to somebody who doesn’t experience it, because it’s not simply the physical pain from something being, say, too loud. Its effects run much deeper.
– Culture & Community –
- Streamer with Tourettes shares emotional reaction to beating one of her triggers | Dexerto
- Sweet Anita reveals the hardships of streaming on Twitch with Tourettes
- Finishing NaNoWriMo And Buying Comics Reading Vlog – YouTube
- Self-Help for Adult Autistics in upcoming Book – YouTube
- Autistic Creations | fierceautie | Redbubble