Overload is hard to describe to somebody who doesn’t experience it, because it’s not simply the physical pain from something being, say, too loud. Its effects run much deeper.
– Culture & Community –
- Meet the moms who are battling droves of parents who believe…
- Parents are poisoning their children with bleach to ‘cure’ autis – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- Fact-challenged parents who believe drinking bleach, turpentine or urine can cure their kids’ autism are exposed by two ‘undercover’ moms – New York Daily News
- Autistic woman ‘barred from Virgin train’ after row about re-heating food | Metro News
- More #AlexithymiaProblems – That Masking Life