Overload is hard to describe to somebody who doesn’t experience it, because it’s not simply the physical pain from something being, say, too loud. Its effects run much deeper.
– Culture & Community –
- WebMD Removes Turpentine Listing After Autistic Children Endangered – Embracing Atypical
- Toxic fancies #puppetgate | The other side
- Autistic student writes emotional poem about his oddness, leaves internet teary-eyed | Trending & Viral News
- An Autistic Perspective on Autism & Routine – Neurodivergent Rebel
- The Umbrella Academy On Netflix Review – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!