Just a progress report on Christmas prepping.
- How parents can support autistic kids during the holidays – The Washington Post
- Love to all my peers who struggle with the holiday season. #StayStrong | Eve Reiland
- My Annual Christmas Blues – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- Don’t wait on Hallmark. Here are a few LGBTQ holiday films you can already watch. / LGBTQ Nation
- Christmas gift guide: 9 ideas for your Cannabis enthusiast
– Culture & Community –
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- “Jewish Neurodivergent Pride” by fierceautie | Redbubble
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%