My fascination with movies started in 1978 when I saw Close Encounters of the Third Kind – a film about aliens, aptly enough. I remember feeling scared, not about the movie, but of everything…
– Culture & Community –
- Changes is good just not that early – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Most Anticipated Films Of 2019 – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- Winter Soldier – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words
- A Bed of Roses Still Has Thorns – On #Autism and Cures – My Autistic Dance
- Can an Autistic Person Change a Tire? – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog