Recent reports from the World Health Organization reveal multiple countries experienced an increase of measles cases in 2017, slowing down a decades-long positive trend around the globe.
The worrying new report used updated disease-modelling data and provides the most comprehensive estimates about the disease over the last 17 years. The paper shows that since 2000, over 21 million lives have been saved through measles immunisations, but since 2016, the positive trend has hit the brakes, with a 30 per cent increase in reported cases worldwide.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- As Seen On Facebook | Antivaxxers Up To Old Tricks and Using Other Parents Pics of Kids Without Permission To Push Agenda, Abuse & Lies…
- As Seen On Facebook: Bleach and Autistic Abuse Pusher, Dianne Thompson (@djt10), Twitter Account Suspended
- New research targets anti-vaccination comments on Facebook – The Verge
- Anti-vaxers and Facebook: The four subgroups that fuel online attacks – CNN
- AutismOne Quackfest: Shut It Down! | Chiropractors ‘To Heal” Autistics
– BS & The Quackery –
- Who Is Jessica Feshbach? New Details About Katie Holmes’ Ex-BFF Who’s Being Snubbed In Scientology Divorce | YourTango
- Autism Cure Cease Therapy Can Seriously Harm Children, Watchdog Warns | Tech Times
- Mom Asks Parents to Vaccinate After Her 2-Year-Old Dies From Measles | CafeMom
- 2 new measles cases: 1 in Multnomah County, 1 in Clackamas County | KATU
- More possible measles exposure sites identified in Oakland County