Dr. Eve Switzer has been targeted by anti-vaxxers – a relatively small but aggressively vocal group that spreads misinformation about vaccines. But the online assault has only encouraged her to fight harder for children and public health.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa October 7, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa October 6, 2008
- Snapshot | About Autism / Spectrum Disorders: Jenny McCarthy On Autism: The Celebrity Issue | Circa October 2, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 30, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa September 29, 2008
– BS & The Quackery –
- Why Is Everyone So Outraged at YouTube Mom Myka Stauffer?
- Why anti-vaxxers often win out on Facebook | Health24
- Covid-19: NZ man selling bleach ‘cure’ slammed by scientists | RNZ News
- Andrew Wakefield uses coronavirus pandemic to push discredited anti-vaccine claims
- Warning Letter | Humaworm – 593083 – 04/20/2020 | FDA