In March, we broke the news that the Los Angeles Police Department is investigating That 70’s Show actor and Scientologist Danny Masterson over the rape allegations of three different women who were all Scientologists at the time of the incidents, which occurred between 2001 and 2003.
That investigation is ongoing, but now we’ve learned just how seriously Masterson is taking it as he has hired renowned criminal defense attorney Tom Mesereau to represent him.
Mesereau has already made contact with the LAPD to tell them that Masterson denies the rape allegations and that Mesereau, with the help of a private investigator named Scott Ross, has been gathering witnesses of their own to back up Masterson’s denials.
We emailed Mesereau and Ross asking them to comment about taking on Masterson’s defense, but they did not respond to us.
– #Scientology | Latest 5 –
- Scientologist sues Altru, claims hospital discriminated against…
- The truth why Nicole Kidman doesn’t talk about her Scientologist ex husband Tom Cruise | WHO Magazine
- Nicole Kidman: Why she doesn’t like to discuss ex-husband Tom Cruise
- Bart Simpson Voice-Actress Nancy Cartwright Donates Millions To Scientology
- Tom Cruise’s girlfriends were ‘absolutely’ auditioned by the Church of Scientology before his relationship with Katie Holmes, ex-member claims
– BS & The Quackery | Latest 5 –
- Dr. Peter J. Hotez: “A Scary Anti-Science Movement Has Become Very Strong in Texas” – Texas Monthly
- 2011 – The Last Year For ARI’s DAN! Doctors | Left Brain Right Brain
- Photos | @TweetingAutism Protest | Autistic Inclusive Meets
- Chelation for autism spectrum disorder (ASD). – PubMed – NCBI
- Should We Study Chelation for Autism? – Science-Based Medicine