It was originally published on her website and is reprinted here with her permission.
Parents often ask with concern why when their child has made a gain of some kind in development do they seem to reverse in others?…
– Culture & Community –
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network breaks with Sesame Street over Autism Speaks ties – The Washington Post
- ‘Poetic’ autism film divides campaigners (Circa 2009) | New Scientist
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autistic History: Neurodiversity
- Petition | Billy Mann Owes Reparations, Not a Self-Serving Apology, to the Autistic Community! | via Wendy Katz
- Wake. Bake. Caffeinate. | Betting on the “cure” over quality of life for your autistic kid? | Eve Reiland