So, night number one of living in my car. I’ve moved my family to Tennessee and I returned to Texas, to keep working and tie up some loose ends. I will need a couple of months to get things squared away before I will be able to join my family.
If I spend 2 months in a hotel, it will defeat the purpose…I will spend too much.
My best bet is to survive while saving.
Wish me luck. I will try to post nightly, but for tonight…it is late and I must sleep.
Source: Night 1 – Jake Allen Sharp
– Culture & Community –
- You don’t speak for Low-functioning autistics – Lysik’an
- ReelReviews: FirstBorn (2016) – CrankyAutistic
- Happy Days – Spiez – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Great Metal Albums of 1985: Keel- The Right to Rock | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Captain Marvel: Chicken Soup for my 90s Feminist Soul – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog