So, night number one of living in my car. I’ve moved my family to Tennessee and I returned to Texas, to keep working and tie up some loose ends. I will need a couple of months to get things squared away before I will be able to join my family.
If I spend 2 months in a hotel, it will defeat the purpose…I will spend too much.
My best bet is to survive while saving.
Wish me luck. I will try to post nightly, but for tonight…it is late and I must sleep.
Source: Night 1 – Jake Allen Sharp
– Culture & Community | Latest 5 –
- As Seen On Twitter | You really, really, REALLY need to consult with nonspeaking #actuallyautistic people to find out what their own priority therapy goals are. … via @ekverstania
- Top Ten Stories of 2018 | InternationalBadassActivists.org
- These Handmade Cards Are Making Those Struggling With Illness Smile Again | HuffPost UK
- Writing aficionado shares experiences and roots of her passion – The Troubadour Online
- Mum’s powerful open-letter to doctor who said ‘sorry’ after giving Down syndrome diagnosis | Stuff.co.nz