Tine Nys (centre) was given a lethal injection in April 2010, just two months after her diagnosis of autism, and died aged 38 after telling Belgian medics her suffering was ‘unbearable and incurable’.
– Autistic Crisis! –
- Nurse says he has seen killers cared for better than autistic children at health unit funded by NHS | Daily Mail Online
- Missing Autistic Teen in Lower Merion Found | TAPinto
- Police officers provide Christmas for autistic teen kicked out of home – KXLF.com
- IFPD officers provide Christmas for autistic teen kicked out of home: ‘If anybody deserves it, it’s him.’ | East Idaho News
- DOE employee accused of striking student with autism