Still, there are people who identify as ‘anti-vaxxers’ and decline to vaccinate their children. Now, in a packed Reddit thread, those peoples’ children have a few things to say about it.
Check out stories from 30 children of anti-vaxxers, who each feel quite different from their parents!
One redditor always thought they had been vaccinated—until their employer discovered otherwise.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- YouTube removed five times more content for violating hate speech rules – CNN
- Measles outbreak 2019: US could lose elimination status in October
- California lawmakers splashed with ‘what appeared to be blood’ during anti-vaxxing protest at Statehouse | Fox News
- Anti-vaccine protester throws menstrual cup with apparent blood at California lawmakers.
- Anti-vaxxer hurls what appears to be her own blood at California lawmakers