Still, there are people who identify as ‘anti-vaxxers’ and decline to vaccinate their children. Now, in a packed Reddit thread, those peoples’ children have a few things to say about it.
Check out stories from 30 children of anti-vaxxers, who each feel quite different from their parents!
One redditor always thought they had been vaccinated—until their employer discovered otherwise.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- Why Can The FDA Take Swift Action with Jim Bakker, But No Action Against “Bleach Cures” In Four Years? | Melissa Eaton via The Autistic Avenger
- Stop letting Autistic babies be fed bleach in both ends, everyone. | The Autistic Avenger
- Fierce Autie: Quack Exposed: Norma Erickson