Seen on Facebook | This is the awesomest holiday present idea ever.
Support childhood immunizations.
Save lives and send the gift of all gifts to your faves: Jenny McCarthy, Andrew Wakefield, Katie Wright, Generation Rescue, Age of Autism.
Damn, Christmas is getting expensive. Now to find those addresses and buy some stamps.
— Eve Reiland
Hey everyone, so you know organizations like UNICEF and whatnot that allow you to buy the kind of gifts where you donate mosquito nets or something in a person’s name?
Well a lot of those organizations will let you donate vaccines as it turns out.
Like right now on UNICEF’s ste, providing 100 polio vaccines to kids in need is 19 USD.
And I’m not saying you should buy it and then send a card to an anti-vax relative saying you’ve provided lifesaving vaccinations in their name, but actually that’s exactly what I’m saying.
Support UNICEF’s Immunization Programs
Thousands of children die needlessly every day from diseases like measles, tetanus and tuberculosis. Thousands more have been crippled by polio.
UNICEF is committed to vaccinating every single child against preventable childhood diseases.
Use this form to make a secure, tax-deductible donation to UNICEF USA, supporting UNICEF’s child immunization programs: $50, $100, $250, $500 or any amount you can give will help save kids’ lives.
88.4% of every dollar spent goes directly to help children.
Eve Reiland (US)
- Bill Maher Says Vaccine-Autism Link Is Not ‘Crazy’| Eve Reiland says @billmaher, Autistic People Aren’t Your Conspiracy Theory. Stop Harming Us.
- The Autistic Mom’s Halloween Shirt. The only one you’ll ever need. | Eve Reiland
- This Halloween, #DontBeADick. No Blue Buckets Here. | Eve Reiland
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Two Groups Finance Over Half Of Facebook’s Anti-Vax Ads – SkyStatement
- US states saw drop in vaccine rates for children as anti-vaxx theories spread – SkyStatement
- YouTube bans videos promoting MMS bleach ‘cure’ after BI investigation – Business Insider
- LHHNY So it turns out Safaree and Erica Mena are anti-vaxxers
- “Know More About Drugs” Billboard Campaign Funded By Prominent Scientologist | Circa Sept 2019