Don’t ever do this this is abuse.
In a meltdown you are at your most vulnerable, the world is ending and your flight or fight has kicked in.
You are hurting, scared, furious! Then to have this on top? Your looking for a violent reaction or adding to one already happening.
Sick, please share.
More From The Ugly Side …
- Hate Speech Doesn’t Get A Safe Place
- As Seen On Facebook | More screens sent to me today. … via Eve Reiland
- As Seen On Facebook | I’ve verbally offered my resignation to the board of Resources for Independence Central Valley, and will follow up with a formal letter. … via Eve Reiland
- As Seen On Facebook | oh, the hate mail is thick today. Good, pay attention … I Wear The Shoes … via Eve Reiland
- As Seen On Facebook | I was called a Twunt … and I liked it. … via Eve Reiland
- As Seen On Facebook | Comments In Response to “I Wish I never Had A Child” post … via Eve Reiland
- Comments As Seen On Facebook | i am still processing this latest round ……. via Eve Reiland
- As Seen On Facebook | I wish I’d never had a child. I get nothing from being a mother! no love or joy. I’m just a slave. Bum wiping, food making, drink fetching body slave/drudge. via Yvonne Sidwell
- Ugly Side of Caregivers | I’m sick of mothers comparing their naughty kids who apparently are on the spectrum to my son …
- Ugly Side of Caregivers | Ow how I wish they’d bring functioning labels back. People just don’t understand. And I’m SICK of people trying to compare. …
- Ugly Side of Caregivers | I hope your kid never hears that sort of rejection from you, they have no control over the way they are. … via Mads Beresford
- As Seen On Facebook | The UGLY Side of Support By Caregivers for Autistics …
- Ugly Side of Caregivers | … A tear dropped size of hotsauce on my finger swiped across my sons front teeth for violence … w/note via Emma Dalmayne