In my natural state, I actually don’t talk. I just look at you. So any talking I do is still masking to an extent, because I have to translate my inner world for other people to see. I used t…
– Culture & Community | Latest 5 –
- The Bones of Our Fathers | Jake Allen Sharp
- Unpacking Anxiety: Self Doubt and Perfectionism – an Autistic Perspective – Neurodivergent Rebel
- Once Upon A Deadpool Spoiler Free Review – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- Workflow Thinking and Purposeful Friction – Ryan Boren
- As Seen On Twitter | Big congratulations to the autistic activists (@autistichoya and others) who worked so long and hard for this: FDA is finally going to ban the electric-shock devices used at the Judge Rotenberg Center … via @stevesilberman