Autistics Speak out is an opportunity for autistic people and allies to educate the funders of Ambitious About Autism on their gala night, Night of Ambition.
A peaceful protest with leaflets containing information on the harm ABA has personally caused you and placards stating your feelings on ABA.
Ambitious have 2 ABA school’s called Treetops, they are an ABA organisation and heavily funded by organisations such as Talk Talk.
Last year their Night Of Autism event raised £420,000.
We need to speak out, it is time.
– Activists & Advocates –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- FDA Warns That Washington State Church Miracle Cure Is Just Bleach
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Bring Legislation against Toxic “Cures” in the United States! | Amanda Seigler
- Online groups falsely promote bleach as autism ‘cure’