A CORK mother has called on the government to stop making excuses when it comes to providing autistic children with the support they need to gain a proper education.
– Employment & Education | Latest 5 –
- Kalin Bennett Becomes First Student-Athlete with Autism to Sign to D1 Basketball Program | The Source
- Former special education teacher sentenced 7 years for abusing student with autism | WEAR
- AUTISTIC LINCS: An Autistic Christmas Part 1
- California 13-year-old with autism dies after being restrained at school – CBS News
- Teen With Autism Dies Two Days After Being Restrained At El Dorado Hills School « CBS Sacramento