Following the legalization of recreational marijuana, a growing number of Canadians are looking to experiment with cannabis for its medicinal properties. But with some doctors unwilling to prescribe the once-illicit drug, many patients are seeking clarity in the hazy world of weed by turning to nurses.
– Healthcare & Wellness | Cannabis | Latest 5 –
- Treating autism with cannabis oil: Parents walk free from court after being charged with drug offences
- Parents who gave cannabis oil treatment to son to treat autism have no convictions recorded – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Ireland could soon be harvesting cannabis crop to meet demand created by medical use of plant | The Irish Sun
- There will be no household limit on number of legal cannabis plants | The Canberra Times
- Small cannabis growers find roadblocks for microcultivation licences | The GrowthOp