Neurodiversity advocate and Holy Cross freshman Clara Gibson ’21 recently penned a commentary for The Chronicle of Higher Education in which she talks about her experience of being an autistic undergraduate student and offers recommendations on how to make campus communities more welcoming to all students, including those with developmental disabilities.
– Divergent News & Notes | Latest 5 –
- As Seen On Twitter | You really, really, REALLY need to consult with nonspeaking #actuallyautistic people to find out what their own priority therapy goals are. … via @ekverstania
- Top Ten Stories of 2018 | InternationalBadassActivists.org
- Where Is Marijuana Legal? — The Motley Fool
- Groups sue to block medical marijuana compromise in Utah, cite LDS Church domination | Government and Politics | heraldextra.com
- Older Americans Are Flocking to Medical Marijuana – The New York Times