Neurodiversity advocate and Holy Cross freshman Clara Gibson ’21 recently penned a commentary for The Chronicle of Higher Education in which she talks about her experience of being an autistic undergraduate student and offers recommendations on how to make campus communities more welcoming to all students, including those with developmental disabilities.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says Mandatory Vaccination Will Cause a ‘Holocaust’ | PEOPLE.com | Circa 2015
- U.S. measles cases mount as anti-vaccine influence goes unchecked – Axios
- Schoolgirl entrepreneur raises RM90,000 and donates all to help autistic children | Free Malaysia Today
- Autism headband inventor paraded fake PhD
- Callum Brazzo’s Autistic Lincs: The Future IS Gold