I don’t want my baby to get a vaccine because Jenny McCarthy’s book says her son got Autism from the Thimerosal in his MMR vaccine.
- Jenny McCarthy is a one time playboy model who wants to sell you her books.
- MMR is a live vaccine and does not contain Thimerosal.
- Thimerosal contains Ethylmercury which clears from your body in a ~10 days unlike methylmercury which stays for months and actually causes damage.
- Measles killed 135,000 people in the world
- Autism has a strong genetic component. If one identical twin has it, there is a 75% chance the other will as well.
with 75% of identical twins both having autism.
- Andrew Wakefield faked the research linking autism to MMR vaccine, lost his license to practice medicine, and made millions helping lawyers sue and selling books. He lives in a mansion in England.
I went to school for 11 years, spent 10,000 hours studying and just want to make sure your child stays healthy. Quit thinking your 5 minutes of internet research means anything, get over yourself, and vaccinate your damn baby.
Source: gilded by thingsorfreedom
– #AntiVaxxer –
- The anti-government ideas fueling anti-vaxxers – The Washington Post
- Grand Valley Lanthorn | Promoting facts in the anti-vaxx debate
- Pet Immunization Rate Drops Amid Growing Anti-vaxx Movement | Tech Times
- Opinion | Don’t allow the anti-vaccine movement to spread through Hong Kong | South China Morning Post
- U.S. measles outbreaks show no signs of slowing down | Science News
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Mourning Paradise: Collective Trauma In A Town Destroyed | California Healthline
- Making Smarter Decisions About Where To Recover After Hospitalization | California Healthline
- Measles outbreak: Washington state Senate passes bill to eliminate exemption for MMR vaccine – The Washington Post
- How to Avoid Getting Caught up in a Measles Outbreak – VAXOPEDIA
- New Hampshire Puts Mentally Ill In Prison Because It Lacks Treatment Beds: Disability Group Applauds Decision To Not Built New Hospital – Pete Earley