I don’t want my baby to get a vaccine because Jenny McCarthy’s book says her son got Autism from the Thimerosal in his MMR vaccine.
- Jenny McCarthy is a one time playboy model who wants to sell you her books.
- MMR is a live vaccine and does not contain Thimerosal.
- Thimerosal contains Ethylmercury which clears from your body in a ~10 days unlike methylmercury which stays for months and actually causes damage.
- Measles killed 135,000 people in the world
- Autism has a strong genetic component. If one identical twin has it, there is a 75% chance the other will as well.
with 75% of identical twins both having autism.
- Andrew Wakefield faked the research linking autism to MMR vaccine, lost his license to practice medicine, and made millions helping lawyers sue and selling books. He lives in a mansion in England.
I went to school for 11 years, spent 10,000 hours studying and just want to make sure your child stays healthy. Quit thinking your 5 minutes of internet research means anything, get over yourself, and vaccinate your damn baby.
Source: gilded by thingsorfreedom
– #AntiVaxxer –
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Anti-Vaxxers Suit To Stop Religious Exemption Law Denied [POLL] | Bedford, NY Patch
- Anti-Vaxxers Fail to Block New York Law Eliminating Religious Exemptions to Vaccine Requirements
- Unvaccinated Little Girl Nearly Dies from Tetanus After Fall Outside | Katie Joy
- Can Probiotics and Parasites Help Treat Autism? – The Atlantic
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- How much compliance is too much compliance: Is long-term ABA therapy abuse?: Cogent Psychology: Vol 6, No 1
- Autistic Allies: Good informative Facebook pages and groups to Like
- As Seen On Facebook | How to abuse Autistics and make a $$$ empire at the same time | Eve Reiland
- LA Organization Provides Workplace Training For Young Adults With Autism – NBC Southern California
- After 13 Years, Pioneering Autism Research Registry Shuts Down – Disability Scoop