I don’t want my baby to get a vaccine because Jenny McCarthy’s book says her son got Autism from the Thimerosal in his MMR vaccine.
- Jenny McCarthy is a one time playboy model who wants to sell you her books.
- MMR is a live vaccine and does not contain Thimerosal.
- Thimerosal contains Ethylmercury which clears from your body in a ~10 days unlike methylmercury which stays for months and actually causes damage.
- Measles killed 135,000 people in the world
- Autism has a strong genetic component. If one identical twin has it, there is a 75% chance the other will as well.
with 75% of identical twins both having autism.
- Andrew Wakefield faked the research linking autism to MMR vaccine, lost his license to practice medicine, and made millions helping lawyers sue and selling books. He lives in a mansion in England.
I went to school for 11 years, spent 10,000 hours studying and just want to make sure your child stays healthy. Quit thinking your 5 minutes of internet research means anything, get over yourself, and vaccinate your damn baby.
Source: gilded by thingsorfreedom
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Anti-vaxxers are a threat to all of us – The Independent | St George Cedar Zion Utah Mesquite NV News & Events
- Teen Gets Vaccinated After 18th B-Day and Defies Anti-Vaccer Mom
- Anti-Vaxxer Larry Cook Has Weaponized Facebook Ads in War Against Science
- Darla Shine’s Anti-Vaccine, Pro-Measles Fight is a White House Scandal | Fatherly
- Darla Shine, Anti-Vaxxer and Wife of White House Official, Falsely Claims Contracting Measles Fights Cancer :: Politics :: News :: Anti-Vaxxers :: Paste
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Substitute teacher accused of hitting special needs student
- Clumsy flexible mum diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Science is real; you can check the Google Machine | Denise Malloy | bozemandailychronicle.com
- Girls aged 13 and 15 expelled from school after their mum refused to have them vaccinated due to ‘religious beliefs’
- Anti-Exemption MMR Bill Passes Washington State House Amid Measles Outbreak, Heads To Rules Committee