Published on Nov 14, 2018
Autistic overloads and shutdowns in 3 minutes; why they happen, what they are and how to help yourself or your autistic person—episode 4 of What’s That?” I talk about autistic sensitivities, anxiety and validation. Though I try to pack as much in as possible in 3 minutes—inevitably this is NOT an exhaustive video on the topic. I’m doing a LIVE Q&A (Tuesday 20 November, 2PM BST) so if you have any questions, or want something discussed in more detail—let me know! “What’s That?” is a weekly video series made possible by our lovely Patreon community. They throw us a few dollars, every month, which allows us to grow and develop Agony Autie—from buying new studio equipment, to attending and documenting autistic events and conferences. As a thank you, Agony Autie Patrons get early access to videos, as well as exclusive Q&As and live shows. https://patreon.com/agonyautie
– Culture & Community –
- An Apology – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- The Near Witch – V E Schwab Review – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- End Games – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019) – CrankyAutistic
- Martians just made the list… – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.