Published on Nov 14, 2018
Autistic overloads and shutdowns in 3 minutes; why they happen, what they are and how to help yourself or your autistic person—episode 4 of What’s That?” I talk about autistic sensitivities, anxiety and validation. Though I try to pack as much in as possible in 3 minutes—inevitably this is NOT an exhaustive video on the topic. I’m doing a LIVE Q&A (Tuesday 20 November, 2PM BST) so if you have any questions, or want something discussed in more detail—let me know! “What’s That?” is a weekly video series made possible by our lovely Patreon community. They throw us a few dollars, every month, which allows us to grow and develop Agony Autie—from buying new studio equipment, to attending and documenting autistic events and conferences. As a thank you, Agony Autie Patrons get early access to videos, as well as exclusive Q&As and live shows. https://patreon.com/agonyautie
– Culture & Community | Latest 5 –
- The Bones of Our Fathers | Jake Allen Sharp
- Unpacking Anxiety: Self Doubt and Perfectionism – an Autistic Perspective – Neurodivergent Rebel
- Once Upon A Deadpool Spoiler Free Review – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- Workflow Thinking and Purposeful Friction – Ryan Boren
- As Seen On Twitter | Big congratulations to the autistic activists (@autistichoya and others) who worked so long and hard for this: FDA is finally going to ban the electric-shock devices used at the Judge Rotenberg Center … via @stevesilberman