Surrey City Councillor Laurie Guerra, who is also the director of AutismBC, reportedly attended a ‘secret’ meeting for those opposed British Columbia’s LGBTQ-inclusive education policy. Now, angry parents and educators are calling for her to step down.
– Follow This Story #AutismBC/#Anti-SOGI –
- Petition demands Autism B.C. revoke directorship of anti-SOGI board member | CBC News
- Statement from AutismBC – November 13, 2018 – AutismBC (Autism Society of British Columbia)
- autismbc – Twitter Search
- Surrey councillors attend secret anti-SOGI victory party – NEWS 1130
- Change.org | My response to Board of AutismBC via Mirella Russell