Calls for Laurie Guerra to resign from AutismBC are growing louder. The Surrey city councillor was seen at an anti-SOGI rally last week. One activist in the autism community explains why she has raised her voice against Guerra.
– Follow This Story #AutismBC –
- Laurie Guerra has stepped down. | Navigating Life
- Petition demands Autism B.C. revoke directorship of anti-SOGI board member | CBC News
- Statement from AutismBC – November 13, 2018 – AutismBC (Autism Society of British Columbia)
- autismbc – Twitter Search
- Surrey councillors attend secret anti-SOGI victory party – NEWS 1130