With genetic screening lowering the prevalence of Down syndrome around the world, one Canadian advocacy group wants to add sufferers to the endangered species list – alongside the black rhino and the Asian elephant.
– Activists & Advocates –
- Measles outbreak: Washington state Senate passes bill to eliminate exemption for MMR vaccine – The Washington Post
- Neurodivergent Rebel Honestly Autism Q&A – Q&A from Honestly Autism Day Morning Session – Neurodivergent Rebel
- OPINION: Autism awareness should be autism acceptance – The Sentinel
- Puzzling Motives: rethinking autism ‘awareness’ – Pittsburgh Current
- ABA Trauma Interview – Autistic Inclusive Meets