In case you missed it, there’s been quite the hubbub over discredited Andrew Wakefield’s foray into filmmaking. In short, the movie was added to the prestigious film festival, from which a large majority of submissions are rejected, by Robert de Niro who has an autistic son. Upon outrage from the general public, the scientific community, and the autistic community, de Niro pulled the movie from the film festival. Now, Wakefield and friends are shopping around for venues to show their movie. AutismOne, completely predictably, given their roots in the anti-vaccine movement, will be screening the movie.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Anti Semitism in 2020 | Fierce Autie
- QuackWatch | FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Warning Letter: Golden Sunrise Pharmaceutical | Circa April 29, 2020
- Faking Disability to Avoid Masks Breaks at Least 3 Commandments | Matthew Schneider
- Those face mask ADA exemption cards are dangerous nonsense.
- Fauci warns that anti-vaxxers could prevent coronavirus herd immunity – New York Daily News