Autism Speaks offers its corporate partners a unique, high-profile opportunity to engage on a national and local level with the fastest growing developmental disability health issue of our time. Our t
Corporate Partnership Guidelines
Autism Speaks offers its corporate partners a unique, high-profile opportunity to engage on a national and local level with the fastest growing developmental disability health issue of our time. Our team will work with you to develop customized programs to help you reach your cause marketing and philanthropic goals while promoting a positive corporate image, building employee morale and engaging consumers in a cause that has become part of the national and global health agenda.
In turn, our corporate partners enable Autism Speaks to enhance lives today and accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow. We do this through advocacy and support; increasing understanding and acceptance of autism and advancing research into causes and better interventions for autism spectrum disorder.
Some of our national corporate partnership opportunities include: Autism Speaks Walk, retail promotions, golf, galas, concerts, underwriting publications and educational programs, and direct investment in cutting edge research.
Our corporate relations team seeks partners with significant track records and a positive, family-oriented image who would like to help us achieve our mission.
Thank you for considering Autism Speaks. Please review the information below to determine if a partnership with Autism Speaks makes sense for your company.
- Autism Speaks requires a minimum of one year in business to become a partner.
- Autism Speaks requires full disclosure when funds are raised through a consumer purchase or promotion (e.g. 20% from the sale of each item) on all packaging, advertising and promotional materials in accordance with cause marketing best practices.
- Autism Speaks owns the registration for the Autism Speaks name, logo, web site and programs “Licensed Marks.” A party that desires to obtain permission to use these Licensed Marks must execute a written contract with Autism Speaks that outlines how the Licensed Marks will be used. Until a fully executed Letter of Agreement is received by the organization, use of the Autism Speaks name, logo, or any of its licensed marks is strictly prohibited.
- Your organization may be required to register in certain states as a “commercial co-venturer.” Autism Speaks recommends our partners obtain legal counsel to ensure that they comply with these registration requirements.
- Autism Speaks is unable to secure celebrities for promotional purposes.
Once you have reviewed the above guidelines and are interested in more information about partnering with Autism Speaks, please register at AutismSpeaks.org/PartnershipRequest. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.