Activists Out There Makin’ It Happen (just to note a few!)
Please note massive Trigger Warnings and use your practice self-awareness before entering. Leave immediately if overwhelmed. ❤
Latest in campaigns
- As Seen On Facebook | … on Autism Pride Day allow your children some dignity and respect! Stop degrading your children for comments and liked on social media! via Emma Dalmayne
- Banned: A comedy show about autism : News 2018 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide
- Nikki Osborne defends autism show after being barred from a Brisbane disability expo | The Courier-Mail
- The Curious Case of Emma Dalmayne, Bleach Cures, and Autism Warriors.
- The Autistic Front: A Super Brief Introduction to Anti-Vaxxers. (VIDEO)
Latest Divergent News & Notes
Special Section: Autistic History
Employment & Education
Healthcare & Wellness
Leadership & Government
(Blog, vlog, podcast Divergent Reviews? tag #divergentreview or #autisticreview )
(Have a Divergent Storefront? Holler with a link and will be featuring products as stories so folks can find you. Or tag #divergentmarket )
THE 10 POINTS OF Âû (The Autistic Union)
I am Autistic. [or] I support those who are Autistic.
I embrace my Autism as a very significant part of my identity.
I embrace those who would sacrifice to protect all Autistic life.
I embrace the belief that Autism does not need any “curing”.
I embrace the self-advocacy goal of “Everything about us, with us”.
I embrace the definition of Autism as a neuro-social difference.
I embrace measures directed at protecting Autistics from attack.
I embrace a person-centred approach to all Autism issues.
I embrace rigorous scientific approaches to co-occurring conditions.
I embrace Autistics leading their own welfare organisations.
Autistics & Allies Supporting THE 10 POINTS OF Âû
I’m an Autistic mom to Autistic kids — and non-autistic kid. I pledge to fight for the future of my people, my future generations and for all us Autistics to have a better quality of life, supports and a voice in our communities and in leadership. I pledge to work hard everyday to make this […]
That we will always be against a cure, for advocacy, and supportive of all autistic people.
I Pledge . . . To follow the 10 Principles outlined by the Autistic Union. As co-founder of Au (Autistic Union), with my son, Luke Greally, I want to live in a world where Autistics like us are accepted, not denigrated and harmed. Where Autism is seen as a natural element of depth of variation […]