Best book to gift this holiday!
Neurotribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity
Neurotribes is New York Times–bestselling book that upends conventional thinking about autism — and suggests a broader model for acceptance, understanding, and full participation in society for people who think differently.
This book is #actuallyautistic approved.
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
- Feature film rights acquired by Paramount Studios and Lorne Michaels
- Winner of the 2015 Samuel Johnson Prize for Non-Fiction
- Book of the Year/Temple Grandin Award – Autism Society of America
- Book of the Year – Medical Journalists’ Association
- Winner of a 2016 California Book Award
- Winner of an Erikson Institute Prize for Excellence in Mental Health Media
- Author of the Year – The ARC
- Winner of a 2016 Books for a Better Life Award
View original post 175 more words